Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
Protech headache racks. Tons of options, well made, clean looking. I've had them on almost every truck of mine except my current one (still need to order one soon)

Friend's truck with one:

Another friend's truck with my old Protech:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd love to make my own but not sure if my abilities are good enough to make one with LED lights. I do like the protech ones for sure!

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Any steel one will be way cheaper. I have a Back rack in one of my trucks and a Safety rack in another. The Safety rack is a better protector in my mind

As for having LEDs, just add them

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
None of the headache racks will let you pass thru the back window. that is the whole point of a cab protector. To protect. if you can still pass thru the back window, it in NOT protecting

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
depending on what he means by "function"... no you cant crawl through it but yes you could still slide it open for air movement or whatever

·
BrokeAss
841 Posts
I have seen them with the center cut out for the slider. The more I think about it the more pointless that becomes. I know the reason for a headache rack..
That little window is how I break into my truck when locked out LOL

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
That black OBS is pritty sweet and has some monster mud flaps holy cow
Mud flaps are off a lowboy trailer, kept getting fukked with by the cops for not having them. It's back down on 35's instead of those 40's now though. It's pushing around 600hp at the rear wheels now with his current setup

1 - 15 of 15 Posts