Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok just got done building a rack for my 01. dont have a lot in it just mainly time. wanted one for a while and got the idea for a spider web, then just started to build it. need to add a second coat of paint, but other than that i think it turned out good. here are a couple pics, sorry cell phone pics for now. also made a front bumper a while back that i reacently added 5" off road lights to. sorry pic is so dark. next is set of traction bars:evil

Attachments

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks great lets see some better pics of the bumper and some in progress ones too!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
k dont have much of the progress ones, never thought about taking pics then, will get some better ones soon, just wish i had a pipe bender so i could of rolled the pipe around the lights instead of making a 90. would of looked a little better.

·
Registered
95 Posts
You could have found a small rim of a boat trailer bolted it to a work bench heat up the pipe until it is cherry all the way around go slow so you don't kink the pipe and get your roll like that. It is a little crude but it is the origional ******* pipe and tube bender. it would still be a easy fix on your bumper setup to put them in now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.