Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the EGR delete done and have had no problems since... I'm now wanting to put the SCT in my 03 6.0 but won't until I get the studs and gaskets done. (anything else I should do first besides intake-exhaust-gauges)

I have shopped for the parts, now I'm wondering how high labor will run me. I know the studs are not easy to do and are extensive work.

Basically I'm trying to figure out how much money all of this will cost. Any ideas?

·
Registered
654 Posts
I do all my own work so I'm not shore on labor but if you have over 100,000 or close to on the clock I would do a oil cooler rebuild kit y they are that deep in

·
Registered
116 Posts
I hear lots of guys say 3-4k I got a couple tech buddys that work together on the side that do 1500-2k for labor to pull cab, you bring anything you want them to put in deletes, studs, oil cooler injectors, hpop and you cover any machine work, usually pull it in on a friday you drive it out sunday...I just do my own work saves money for other goodies, plus you get to know these $#!t wagons better for future probs..haha

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
There's a thread under the aftermarket and performance forum atm for this..

I'd estimate $1250-$1800 for labor?

If you account 12 hrs out 12 hrs in (which it shouldn't take a shop this long), that's about $75 an hour. Not sure what the going shop rate is though.

Gaskets + Studs appox $650
Heads fluxed/flattened
Oil cooler rebuild
Possibly updated fittings for HPOP?

^^^

1 - 5 of 5 Posts