Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a issure with my truck i posted a thread on it. Around 2k RPM i have a miss or a studder kinda feels like my foot is bouncing on the throttle but it still does it in cruise.

I am taking the truck in for the most recent recal i think it has somthing to do with the cruise controll.

Also Hand calculating fill up 265 miles used 20 gallons to fill that comes to 12.9 MPG. My 99.5 hand calculated got 18MPG same size tires same PCM and tuning i pulled out of my 99.5 and put in the 2000. I also just pulled cleaned and reaplaced the EBS which was completly cloged so bad it was hard packed in the sensor.

Any way
While i have it there i am going to have it scanned by the dealer. I am going to request a printout of there findings. What all should i ask for or make sure they do when proforming the diagnostic test? Once i have this done i want to post the findings and pick some brains hear on the site of any one willing to help me understand more of what i am looking at.

Thanks for reading.
Dale

·
Diesel Sled Head
1,101 Posts
ICP,IPR,RPM,MGP few of the top of my head

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Just have them print it all. Everything they can find.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the replies.
I just got off the phone with 2 diferent dealers service departments. I felt like i was talking to my 2 year old when asking for a full diagnostic scann of my truck. I am sure the diesel teches there would have known what i was wanting but the persone answering the phone was a complete idiot.

Is it somthing they cant do? The guy kept saying we can scan for codes Well that would be nice and helpfull but i want a full report of every operating system. Am i asking to much?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts