Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well took my 99 to Jonathon today at beans I can't say enough about the service I have got from them. I have beans stage ii injectors and gtp38r with 4 inch turbo out and tymar intake. Jonathon live tuned my truck today and it made 455.3 hp and 940 ft lb tourque on my eco tune I am getting 20.3 mpg thanks Jonathon you are the man.

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
I was reading their thread today in the vendors section. It seems like these boys have their stuff together. Your post is making my tuning decision that much harder. Congrats on the new found power.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To add to it I am on a stock hpop with 249000 miles they are verry good and helpful they are worth the drive and your time.

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Good numbers,congrats.:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump!

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
DAMN!!!! I use to have that same setup...... I wish I still had those stage IIs in my truck. Those numbers are very impressive CONGRATS!

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Just one more reason you don't need Hybrids to have HP!
Great results Bean!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Just one more reason you don't need Hybrids to have HP!
Great results Bean!
I know nothing about injectors so can someone explain the diff from these stageII's and hybrids..is it just price? or..?

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
and just the other day people were going on about how 160 stage2's wont break 400....lol

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I know nothing about injectors so can someone explain the diff from these stageII's and hybrids..is it just price? or..?
They are rated in CCs. Stage I's 160cc's with stock nozzle, stage II's are 160ccs with either 80% nozzles or 100% (the % number is the nozzle size over stock) Hybrids can be made from a few different sizes but most common are 238cc's.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Great Numbers!!!

Never thought I would see stage 2's making those numbers all the time.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they sure did help my truck a lot and the guys at beans gave me great info on how to do it guess stelth pump is my next big add jonathon said my stock pump was getting a little tired.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Which one will move fuel faster or has more pressure, stage II or stage III (238)Hybrids? Which one will push 160 cc faster both using the same size nozzle, say 80%?

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Ok that makes much more sense out of the numbers now. better atomization and smaller PW

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
jewttb, does your truck have a lift? what size are your tires?

Well took my 99 to Jonathon today at beans I can't say enough about the service I have got from them. I have beans stage ii injectors and gtp38r with 4 inch turbo out and tymar intake. Jonathon live tuned my truck today and it made 455.3 hp and 940 ft lb tourque on my eco tune I am getting 20.3 mpg thanks Jonathon you are the man.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts