Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably not worth the time but I've wasted it on worse things. I remember seeing a set simular to the kind GB built for the D-MAX's on Stroked Out I think. Any others?

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
Probably not worth the time but I've wasted it on worse things. I remember seeing a set simular to the kind GB built for the D-MAX's on Stroked Out I think. Any others?
The PSD in HEUI form has a plenum built into the head. On mechanically injector motors it is possible to cut off the high pressure oil rail that is cast into the head and be able to bolt runners to the head and go up to a plenum.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The PSD in HEUI form has a plenum built into the head. On mechanically injector motors it is possible to cut off the high pressure oil rail that is cast into the head and be able to bolt runners to the head and go up to a plenum.
I'm probably calling it the wrong thing :doh: , my 1st thought was to call it an intake manifold but over-read somebody else call it a plenum. I thought I saw bolts holding mine on, I'll have to look again.

On edit: I'm thinking common runner like stock just more volume.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Yeah a friend of mine made billet plenums for my truck.

I assume you're wanting to make something like the Banks Dmax plenums?

Dave

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah a friend of mine made billet plenums for my truck.

I assume you're wanting to make something like the Banks Dmax plenums?

Dave
You mean like individual runner? Maybe, that or something simular to stock but more volume.

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
You mean like individual runner? Maybe, that or something simular to stock but more volume.
Some of the aftermarket cast and billet intakes have a little more volume, but nothing to write home about.

I don't think you can make an effective individual runner intake unless you cut the HPO rail off.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Carson makes some nice ones. They are pricey, but no crushing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts