Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got both sets of rims, just trying to get others opinions. I'm pretty sure that I want to ditch the black rims and go with the 18" Harley Rims. I had to scan the photoshoped image in so its not high quality, but it works.

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
The black wheels would look better with your bumpers and all i have the same color truck. I am just not a fan of chrome lips at all. So basically saying if they were all black or the lips werent chrome.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, this isn't the most current pic of the truck. Its got a regular 05 front bumper black on top and chrome on bottom, I ditched the ranch hand

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Yeah I still like the harley wheels better. To each and to his own I have just never been a fan of black wheels with chrome lips.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I think those black rims look really good on the truck how it sits in the pic! Have any pics of the truck as it sits now?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Yeah I still like the harley wheels better. To each and to his own I have just never been a fan of black wheels with chrome lips.
:whs: If the rims were all black, I would vote black. However I think the chrome lip makes them look cheap, so I say Harley's!

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Are these 18's in the first pic and are they aluminum? Are you gonna get rid of the black wheels if you put on the Harley's? The black wheels could be powder coated all black....

·
Peon
727 Posts
IMO the best of both worlds solution would be to have the Harley rims powdercoated black--that would be really good looking and just a little different than what folks are used to seeing. Before I lucked into the Weld wheels I have now, I was going to grab a set of Harley rims just like those and have them coated...

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The black rims are 18's and they are aluminum 18x9. I lucked into the Harley rims dirt cheap w/ tires. I really like them hopefully I'll get them on today after work. Yeah the black rims are going up for sale.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts