Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put them on this morning..what do you think?? no shot's yet..ill get them latter...

BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Looks good.

What brand lights did you go with?

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bi xenon hod and have high and low beams..the bulb sucks into the socket for high beam them pop back out for low...

·
Registered
285 Posts
looks good Ron!

·
Lost Cause
896 Posts
I like the lights, but they get lost behind the grill guard.

·
Registered
346 Posts
looks sick man! i need to get ahold of a set for mine! how much that setup run you?

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guy's..it does get lost behind the guard but that guard has taken out 3 deer...now I dont really want to take it off...the lights was 150 and there OEM..i know a guy that works on and rebuilds these truck to sell..he gave me a good deal..these things are just like brand new..not a scrach on them...

·
Still learning
577 Posts
i got some BNIB off ebay for like 140, forgot the place though.............sorry

·
Registered
545 Posts
You're gonna love the light output it's amazing, now if there was only a solution for the amber turn signal so it doesn't look so bad compared to the hid...

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're gonna love the light output it's amazing, now if there was only a solution for the amber turn signal so it doesn't look so bad compared to the hid...

look a little closer at my turn light..there clear LED's till you turn them on...

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
got some night shots but i think they need to be adjusted...the cam doesnt show it but the side vew is awesome with this kit..
LOW BEAM

HIGH BEAM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts