Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys i got my Harley Lights installed. Here are some pics, let me know what you think, good or bad. Also have HIDs from Retro-Solutions, added a pic where i mounted my ballast box for anyone who might have questions.:ford:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Looks nice. Like the look of the harley headlights.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! Now you just need some regular sized mirrors....
:poke:
man if i downgraded to "NEMO" mirrors, id lose at least 50 horsepower LOL. Thats whats wrong with your truck, if you had tow mirrors, you would have more POWA:D

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Damn! Now I have to buy them! It looks so good. I want them so bad...

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
looks good...i like that front bumper too!

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks good...now just kill those "egg yolk" amber bulbs in your turn signals...
LOL yea theyre ugly but being laid off sucks, i just used some extra cash i got from building a deck to buy the lights, dont worry though, still got a long list of things to do, including getting rid of those amber bulbs

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
See if any of them vendors here can get them for you,.....

Please use me as a last resort, as I think I can get them for you for around $5 each

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright will do, thanks appreciate it Tank

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Nice! Now you just need some regular sized mirrors....
:poke:
Mirror envy.....its a terrible thing if you don't come to grips that your pea sized mirrors on your big ass lifted diesel are, how shall I say in a way that is unique........GAY!

Tyler,

Front end looks good! Really sharp bumper too. I like the amber bulbs in my Harley's, I think it helps break up the "chrome" inside the housing. Especially with no chrome on the front. Thats your next step, sand that shell down and paint her black. SWEET!

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
LOL yea theyre ugly but being laid off sucks, i just used some extra cash i got from building a deck to buy the lights, dont worry though, still got a long list of things to do, including getting rid of those amber bulbs
You should talk to 01platinum, I think he is looking for some 05-07 stock headlights :poke: Maybe theres a good deal for both you...

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
We have talked. I am second inline for the headlights.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bri, got em off ebay, wouldnt believe how hard it is to find OEM harley lights LOL. Dom thanks, yea i like the bumper, but it really wasnt worth the nightmare with road armor, but oh well. what shell am i supposed to sand down and paint?

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Ty, I'll tell ya right now, I'm not a huge fan of chrome. Like it on big trucks, not really anything else, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. The raised area of your grille is chrome, you can sand it down and paint it black. the reason I suggested it is becuase with the bumper you have, and the harley lights, I think it would look good to get rid of the little chrome you have left on the front.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL alright Dom, ill consider it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts