Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Powerstroke Addict
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been looking for a 18th bday present for my girlfriend to get me thats under 200 bucks, and alot of guys have told me 05 Harley Lights. Not too sure where I could find these or how much they cost or even if they will fit right on my truck, just wonderin if anyone could help me out

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
well youd have to either do an 05 front end conversion or cut your header panel to fit the lights, youll never find a set of ford oem harley headlights for 200 bucks, i have the eagle eye brand and they arent to bad, one just got moisture in it, so im saving to buy ford OEM harley headlights for my truck. but if you dont care about them being OEM, ebay or LMC.

·
Registered
545 Posts
i got ones from headlight depot on ebay, they are pretty good, no complaints, they even have a DOT marking on them!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I got mine from TSD i paid 500 for them they are sweet imho i can tell the diffrence when seen in person well worth the money and there kindof a bitch to install

·
< YOU WISH...
775 Posts
I had a bargain set and threw them out. Light pattern was horrible and much dimmer than the factory ones. Save your money until you can get the ford 1's. IIRC around 475. You also need new plugs for the headlight bulbs as they are different on the 05 up trucks.

·
Registered
586 Posts
:whs: they are so much brighter than my old ones!!

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
I got mine from Headlight Depot on Ebay too, just now hard my first issue with them, my drivers side got water in it from the heavy rain here last week. Passenger side is making out like a champ. so i emailed them and long story short, im having another harley light sent to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts