Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pennsylvania Coal Roller
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some new harley headlights for my 02' SD and not knowing what I got into, I pulled my headlight off just to see what I am getting myself into and now I dont even know how to get the turn signal lense out :doh:eek:r for that matter get the harley light in:pointlaugh: PLEASE HELP!!! PICTURES WOULD BE EXELLENT AND DIETAILS
Thanks
-Ben

·
PSN Pretender
1,926 Posts
To get the factory turn lens out there are two screw that hold it in, between the lens and the bumper.

To remove the headlight there are two clips that hold the adjuster rods into the header panel.

To put in the 05' and up headlights there is alot of trimming involved. The first light will take the longest, once you know what needs to be trimmed it will go much faster.

You will need a Dremel type grinder, and alot of patience. Just hold the light in place and carefully mark where it is making contact, remove and trim, repeat until light fits without forcing it into place. It will take a surprising amount of trimming to get it to fit, but it is totally worth it.

Good Luck

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts

·
Pennsylvania Coal Roller
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks folks, im pretty excited cuz i think they will look great with black!!:redspotdance:

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
you done yet? :poke:.....:D
have any pics
if not make sure you get a before and after.

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
wanted to start on mine today..but the women that hates my truck begged to take it today....i want to see pix.. my turck is black and thought it would be a good match up as well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts