Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I was thinking a harley grill with a custom for emblem that was red where the stock one is blue. I dont really like the grill on it now...

·
Registered
683 Posts
Harley grill is gona make it stand out more.

·
Caterpillar Tech.
117 Posts
Definately Harley grill!!!

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
Try to get someone to do a photoshop for you if your that undecided I think it looks good as is.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'll jump on the bandwagon and say harley, although I think it looks great the way it is now.

·
MADE IN THE USA
324 Posts
:whs: I think it looks sick they way it is now

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When i get a harley grill should i paint the shell around the chrome red or leave it back?

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
When i get a harley grill should i paint the shell around the chrome red or leave it back?
I say leave it black, and paint the horizontal bars red. Just be sure to tape off the vertical support bars on the grille to be sure they stay black

·
Registered
289 Posts
What type of grille is your black one?xl I like the black one too

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is my stock chrome grill painted with bed liner in a can i did it because i hit a deer and it was cracked..

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looks good. Never could tell it was spray on liner.

·
Stock Sucks!
330 Posts
harley with ptm accents would look clean imo or for now ptm the grille u have with a gloss black emblem

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I say red surround, black bars, red emblem with black writing. btw I can get you a vinyl ford emblem of your color/word choice :D

[email protected]
Perfect can you send me a price for my front grill steering wheel and 08 rear tail gate? I want the sticker red where ever the stock one was blue and than chrome lettering and ovel strip.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts