Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a harley front grille for my 05. I've seen several around the interwebz but ran across certifit.com that has some retarded low prices on grille replacements (like $60 for an outlaw grille) anyone used this before? are their parts legit?

·
Banned
132 Posts

·
Caterpillar Tech.
117 Posts
I have the one from parts geek....it's ok for the price....but it's all plastic..I'll get some pics of it later

·
Banned
132 Posts
I have the one from parts geek....it's ok for the price....but it's all plastic..I'll get some pics of it later
I have an OE harley grille and it's all plastic if that makes you feel better. haha

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
My chrome package OEM Ford grille is all plastic too...

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like the one from parts geek is about $75 and the one from LMC is about $180. that sound close to what you guys paid?

·
Sponsor
934 Posts
Looking for a harley front grille for my 05. I've seen several around the interwebz but ran across certifit.com that has some retarded low prices on grille replacements (like $60 for an outlaw grille) anyone used this before? are their parts legit?
Thought you had to save money for your tranny homo. :pointlaugh:

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats about what I paid Lance. PM Big K. He has another source that he has used that is around that 75 dollar price if I remember right.

Your truck is gonna look Legit!
will do. wonder why the price difference? they look bout the same:confused:

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Grille is ordered! Now...should I paint the billet part to match as well or just the outer shell?

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm thinking the bumpers will be matched as well...

·
Caterpillar Tech.
117 Posts
I have an OE harley grille and it's all plastic if that makes you feel better. haha
Haha yes it does!! since i only payed $85 for mine...ill put some pics up when i get a chance

1 - 20 of 38 Posts