Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Re: Unbelieveable. (news story)

^^^ three of my own at home. My baby girl turned 4 today on a happier note...
Happy B-Day lil Gare Bear!

Hope she has more hair than daddy. :D

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
HAHA! How cute! I can't believe how much I like kids... I have to admit, I wasn't a big fan until my niece, I'm still gonna hold off to make my own though!

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
just wait till mike gets some of his own, lmao!!!

happy b-day!

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Dude. They change your life forever. Its very demanding....but very rewarding.

Just ask Mikey. He makes fun of me because when he calls (west coast time) I walk out into the garage to talk. DO NOT want to wake them up. lol
Just wait till he has curtain climbers of his own ,his tune will change.

·
Bigfoot is an OBS
3,462 Posts

Is she smiling because not only does she have more hair than Daddy, but she just realized she's taller than him as well? :poke::evilLOLLOLLOL
I think it's because she already knows how much worry and heartache she's going to cause him in the future. A little kid as cute as that is guaranteed to cause trouble, and I mean boy trouble.

Better start saving for weddings now!

BTW, they're all cute. Well, except the baby. He just looks ticked, but he's probably cute when he's happy.

·
West Bound and Down
1,115 Posts

Is she smiling because not only does she have more hair than Daddy, but she just realized she's taller than him as well? :poke::evilLOLLOLLOL
LMAO

Tell her happy birthday, Gare! Great looking family!!

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
That's awesome brutha, I love kids. Hope she had a great birthday, she's precious man. It's amazing how something so small will run your world {in a good sense though}.

·
Twitch
1,383 Posts
Happy Birthday to her. I have three little neices...8..9..16...watched them all grow..seems to go by fast. I also have pretty much adopted my fiances two lil sisters as well (16 & 17)...they always call me bubba and always give me the puppy dog eyes when they want something...have to say I wouldnt mind havin a lil one runnin around...but not exactly ready to make one yet...just doing a lot of practice :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts