Those arent sticks....They're logs ! lol. :eek:

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
nice! and happy birthday

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
hahahahahaha that's awesome. Keep us updated on how she runs!

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL my birthday was acually last week but I figured its close enough to call it my birthday present.

the truck is in pieces swaping gears and installing an air to water cooler but hopefully it will be breathing fire by next weekend:evil

·
Ticking time bomb
2,385 Posts
a stok bottom end? What's your egts I can peg 1600 but I have a water meth kit going on soon

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
a stok bottom end? What's your egts I can peg 1600 but I have a water meth kit going on soon
no idea on egts never payed much attention to them with the 355/400's it wasn't like I was going to back out of it anyway so I just never lookedLOL

stock bottom end but no worries there, I have good tuneing, and a spare engine if something dose happen.....

chvyrkr81 That's a whole lot of fuel for 2.6 ain't it? Really interested to hear how it runs though!
turbo is actually a 74/88 BFH sucking through a 66mm housing, unless I go to a brush pull and open it up......:evil

hopefully I will have some videos up as soon a pulling starts in a couple of weeks

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts
no idea on egts never payed much attention to them with the 355/400's it wasn't like I was going to back out of it anyway so I just never lookedLOL

stock bottom end but no worries there, I have good tuneing, and a spare engine if something dose happen.....

turbo is actually a 74/88 BFH sucking through a 66mm housing, unless I go to a brush pull and open it up......:evil

hopefully I will have some videos up as soon a pulling starts in a couple of weeks
We're already pullin down here.

How do you like the 74 in a 2.6 housing? Is the wheel clipped or did y'all just machin a housing?

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
around here nothing really getting going good until June, there are a few little ones around in may, I am hoping to make a couple hooks to line it out before my home town pull on june 12th.

the wheel and housing are machined on my turbo. on the road I cant tell much of a difference between the 66 and 74mm housing but while pulling I defiantly pick up some boost with the bigger housing.

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How streetable is your truck?
with the old 355/400's and 4.56 gears I made about a 4hr round trip to st. Louis and back last year after the pulling season was over, and it did pretty good. its a little smokey if you get on it but very manageable on my street tune.

but its getting 5.13 gears and lincoln lockers this year so it will probably only be driven around town from here on out

LOL.

Wow, that thing should tear sh!t up.

Good luck out there!
thanks

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
everything is from swamps, except for the oil and it is from BTS, nothing against swamps gen 3 though, I just had the bts setup before I started dealing with them and didn't see any reason to get rid of it.

·
got fuel?
2,581 Posts
I got some tunes from them with my 400/300's and was told jon never live tuned an obs with those sticks so he sent me some stuff that will work, so i was wondering how much worse off am i with my bottom end without a live tune? I am getting live tuned sometime after ts. The tunes are great, i know anything can happen with those size though.

·
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I got some tunes from them with my 400/300's and was told jon never live tuned an obs with those sticks so he sent me some stuff that will work, so i was wondering how much worse off am i with my bottom end without a live tune? I am getting live tuned sometime after ts. The tunes are great, i know anything can happen with those size though.
he live tuned my OBS with the 355/400's and I'm pretty sure he made it more aggressive.
I think he is pretty conservative unless he is actually rideing in your truck and can tell what is going on .

1 - 20 of 41 Posts