·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope its a good day for you old man!!

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Happy birthday bro, how are the rice fields treating you?

·
quatro cinco
359 Posts
sorry its a bit late lol. Happy birthday bro,

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Zaach! You're alive!

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Happy (belated) birthday!
hope it was a good one.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
holy [email protected], thanks guys. i just saw this, i have been working 70-80 hours a week up until last sunday when we finished ground work and i tore some muscles in my shoulder/neck, so i have been on the injured list this week. hopefully be back to work next week. it has been pretty nice to have time off. i will be having a BIG shooting event in the next few weeks if anyone wants to come up. last year we shot almost 2000 clays, and there should be atleast one .50bmg up there this year.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
holy [email protected], thanks guys. i just saw this, i have been working 70-80 hours a week up until last sunday when we finished ground work and i tore some muscles in my shoulder/neck, so i have been on the injured list this week. hopefully be back to work next week. it has been pretty nice to have time off. i will be having a BIG shooting event in the next few weeks if anyone wants to come up. last year we shot almost 2000 clays, and there should be atleast one .50bmg up there this year.
Sorry to hear about the injury, hope you heal quickly. And definitly let me know about the shooting event!

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
we will be shooting this weekend but it wont be anything big. just want to take up a few of my guns i haven't shot yet. the big shoot will probably be sometime mid june. our rice is about two weeks behind, i cant go until we get everything sprayed because i'll be back to 7 day work weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts