Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone use them, opinions? im looking for new 37s and these seem to be my best bet as long as people have had luck with them and good wear?

·
Registered
444 Posts
I had very good luck with them on my old truck was running 285/75 16s good milage good behavier and great on snow, mud and even ice, untill my kid wrote the truck off. Was on my 2nd set of them. Will try to find them for my 1 ton when tires needed.

·
Registered
702 Posts
yeh i would love to know how the mileage is on these.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have had them on my truck for over two years. I would say atleast 25k miles on them. Plenty of tread still left on them. I am running a
35x12.50r17. I needed an "E" rated tire in that size and the only options I liked were these or the Toyo MT's. At the time these were way cheaper. I believe $270ea. Now they are closer to the Toyo $. I use my truck in the dirt almot every weekend and I tow a heavy 5th wheel. I have used them in the snow/ice. Tires have been great and I will be getting them again when the time comes. I put balancing beads in the tires when I had them installed and have only rotated twice since then. They are wearing perfectly. They are barely louder than the BFG AT's I replaced.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a set in 315/75/16 and love them. Right now I have 37k on them but they will need replaced soon. I figure I can get another 3k out of them but since the weather is getting worse i will replace them as soon as I can find another set.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I have 315/75/16 as well LOVE them!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just put a set on my ex, so far I think they seem to have a lot of sidewall flex for a e rated tire. What is everyone running for pressure in them? I am at 55 but might try going up. Honestly im not happy so far with them. The cooper sst they replaced were d rated and I never had this issue.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I just put a set on my ex, so far I think they seem to have a lot of sidewall flex for a e rated tire. What is everyone running for pressure in them? I am at 55 but might try going up. Honestly im not happy so far with them. The cooper sst they replaced were d rated and I never had this issue.
I run 60-65 psi all the time in the front and 60psi in the rears unless I am towing my trailer then I will go up to 65psi. They tow great. Hardly notice any flex with the trailer attached. My BFG AT's D rated flexed way more with the trailer. Though I did get over 30k miles on the BFG's.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I had 35's and loved them and they lasted around 40k till they were almost bald. I replaced them with 37's and I'll be lucky to get 20k out of them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys, I know the thread is old, but my tires about to blow on my truck. This weekend DTD has the 315/75r16 in this tire for my truck at like $248 a piece. With the black friday discounts, it ends up being about $900 to my door for all 4. I only drive my truck about 6k a year, and I tow half, daily drive half that. I want something bad ass looking, but I want it to perform decent, and not have any problems towing the boat and car trailer.

Get em or dont?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Meh. I bought them. I think I can get a solid $50 each for the two good BFG A/T's I have on the truck still. So $800 with no interest for 4 brand new 35" mud tires. Win.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts