Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
RightWingNut
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You just can't make this stuff up............

Hank Johnson Worries Guam Could "Capsize" After Marine Buildup

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) is raising some eyebrows with a comment he made about the U.S. territory of Guam during a House Armed Services Committee hearing last Thursday.

In a discussion regarding a planned military buildup on the Pacific island, Johnson expressed some concerns about the plans to Adm. Robert Willard, head of the U.S. Pacific fleet.

"My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize," Johnson said. Willard paused and replied, "We don't anticipate that."

Hank Johnson Worries Guam Could "Capsize" After Marine Buildup - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Tbar

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
California is still attached. Guam should be OK. If I am not mistaken, we had a lot more people there in WWII.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
In-frickenn-credible!!! :eek:

How can anyone be that stupid???? :confused:
He's a dem and voted in favor of the health care bill.

I doubt he read it. And even if he did read it he sure didnt comprehend it:poke:

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
Sweet the Dem's are ok, if islands can capsize that must mean they can float. I love going to Hawaii, but the flight takes to long, who do I need to talk to to have them float it about 3 hours by plane closer? Obama is from Hawaii (is he really LOL) maybe we could talk him in to floating it closer? It would be closer for him to fly home and see the family, think of the savings in fuel on Air Force One? Anyone find those missing 7 states? I would like to visit those too. LOL LOL LOL

Ok, I'm just being an azz, but how can you not with ammo like this?

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Very true. I say we get a bunch of long ropes. Tie one end of all of them to Hawaii, tie the other end to all of our trucks sitting in California. Somebody say "Ready, set, GO" Either Hawaii or California will move.

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
Very true. I say we get a bunch of long ropes. Tie one end of all of them to Hawaii, tie the other end to all of our trucks sitting in California. Somebody say "Ready, set, GO" Either Hawaii or California will move.
LMAO, that was pretty good Andy

·
Registered
629 Posts
I'm with you Andy, lets make Hawaii a close neigbor and pull Guam in too.

Hafaday to the Chamaros....I spent two great years on the rock.

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
Urgent Update: This just in, Mr Johnson was right we have photographic proof. LOL

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts