Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
I take Jackson highway from home to work and we have 10,000 acres off of Dillard.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
:hehe: No. Its on Meiss out by Hardesty's plant. Its Goes from Meiss to 104 (Twin Cities).

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Yes'm. We're actually expecting a pretty big crowd after talking to the folks of LCD at the Dyno yesterday.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I want it here for the meet and greet also.

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Looking forward to it :ford:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Hey guys so I will be collecting Toys for Tots this weekend. If you want to help out, bring an UNWRAPPED toy this Saturday.

This toy drive will be going on for the whole holiday season so if you're out buying your little ones something and feel like doing a GREAT thing then you can bring it by at anytime.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
at this point, i'm now not sure I can make it. the diesel jetta is out of town, and the PCM didn't resolve the issue.
I'll keep you guys updated as I know more.
Dan

·
Registered
55 Posts
I read about this over on PS.org. Left you a reply there, but decided to sign up here to let you know I'll be coming...just to make sure you knew.

Beside my beverage(s), anything particular to bring 'eats-wise' or just something for the table? I'll probably roll in around 10:30a.

I missed the Feb G2G - You guys are on Turner (Ct/Road) off of South Watt @ Elder Creek? Is that right?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
you got the address right. watt south of 50, east on Elder creek, left at turner (first rd) and basically to the end.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Yup Dan is right..... Or you can take sunrise to W. Jackson highway to s. Excelsior to elder creek then turner is your last right before you hit watt.

Guys please try and bring something original for the table. I don't think we all want a million potato salads.... I'm thinking anytime after 10

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Today is the day! :ford:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Just getting ready right now :doh: I will hopefully be getting our there between 11 and 11:30.
Then get off the damn computer and start your truck! People are showing up already :tree:

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Well I hope you all are having a fun time. Left for Sac this morning and made it it Concord and stopped by a friends house to get him and he was like is all that oil under your truck good??? What. Turn out I had a relay good sized oil leak from one of the pedestal O rings so we turned around to go home. So we pulled off the turbo and and pedestal and found the bad O ring replaced it and almost back together. All well would have been fun but there is always next time. :(

61 - 80 of 90 Posts