Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
In. Don't know if i'll have the truck, as it's still down for the count... but either way i'll be driving a diesel. just might be a jetta TDI. LOL

FYI; I was down at DNM about a week ago to test my IDM in one of the trucks there, and found out about this GTG.

I'll be bringing my soldering Iron and some resistors, if anyone wants a 140V IDM.

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
:blah::blah:

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
bbq'in starts at 11:30

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
It sounds like its on for sure then, Excellent
Yup. Oh and if you wear a costume there might be something in it for you...

Alex...no elephant thong please. :doh:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I might pop by to make fun of Jason and especially Curly (Billy).
Who are you?

Billy and Sandra have a wedding to go to that day so he might not be there. Josh, Jason Brown, and Eddie will be though.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Well, it'd be nice to put a name to the username...
Does anyone actually want a 140v IDM? i'll have the soldering Iron and 5 resistors or so unless a bunch of people say they want one... :p.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Lol i put a name to face. Hey Rad how's your 7.3? Billy will be there in the morning.

Dan, Billy will be doing resitors also.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
schweet.
Don't know who billy is, but schweet anyways.
q for ya- who's the big fella who's got the OBS @ DNM?

·
Registered
57 Posts
schweet.
Don't know who billy is, but schweet anyways.
q for ya- who's the big fella who's got the OBS @ DNM?

It's either Curly aka Billy or Jason Brown. Depends on if it was a white C/C or a 2 tone standard cab.

Mikaela, the 7.3 is still the 7.3....standing tall and running strong. A slight little dampness from the front main seal but otherwise great. Might be putting an exhaust brake on it soon since we're buying a toy hauler. Not sure if I'd take the BD route again since I'm not too impressed with how many times Jenn's EB has had issues in the past. I might run a Banks Speedbrake or a Jake.

Tell Billy I still want my copy of Borat back LMAO. It's only been two years since he "borrowed" it.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
2-tone, so I take it it was Jason B.

Heard alot of good about the Banks SB, but no personal experience.

·
Registered
57 Posts
2-tone, so I take it it was Jason B.

Heard alot of good about the Banks SB, but no personal experience.
Nope, that's Curly in the two tone old man's truck LOL.

Jason's is the uber clean white lifted C/C 5spd OBS.

I'm not a Banks fan at all honestly other than their Speedbrakes and their Technicoolers. Otherwise Banks pretty much blows IMO.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
It's either Curly aka Billy or Jason Brown. Depends on if it was a white C/C or a 2 tone standard cab.

Mikaela, the 7.3 is still the 7.3....standing tall and running strong. A slight little dampness from the front main seal but otherwise great. Might be putting an exhaust brake on it soon since we're buying a toy hauler. Not sure if I'd take the BD route again since I'm not too impressed with how many times Jenn's EB has had issues in the past. I might run a Banks Speedbrake or a Jake.

Tell Billy I still want my copy of Borat back LMAO. It's only been two years since he "borrowed" it.
Yeah I know how that is. My truck is still the same.... Its been to damn long since I've gotten any new toys. Its time to start building my jeep because I'm pretty sure my truck is staying this way forever. :doh:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah I know how that is. My truck is still the same.... Its been to damn long since I've gotten any new toys. Its time to start building my jeep because I'm pretty sure my truck is staying this way forever. :doh:
It's funny because we saw you about two or three months ago on our way out to see my Mom in Galt. We were taking the lonnnnnng way (Jackson Hwy to Dillard to Clay Station to Twin Cities) and we noticed you behind us. Of course we were driving her white Cummins w/headache rack like mine.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts