Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw online, or in a Mag, a set of Aux Switches, with a controller on both ends. 6-8 LED switches inside and 6-8 circuits in engine compartment (or whereever) that connects with a single wire.

Has anybody else seen this and have a link to it?

·
Michigan Ice Dog
226 Posts

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
That sounds like a painless kit

·
FNG
6,018 Posts

·
Michigan Ice Dog
226 Posts
Very high quality, and the price isnt too terrible.

·
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check painless wiring or even better yet 12voltguy.com - Home
Negatory on those.

The unit I saw, which is probably a PCL based controller, has a 6-8 switch panel in the vehicle, that has a +12v, a ground, and a single wire that runs to your remote location. At the remote location, there is a connection to battery (+12v), a ground, and the control wire. Then there is a terminal strip for the 6-8 circuits to connect, and each circuit had a fuse or circuit breaker.

Thanks for input - I'll keep looking.

·
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Bryan - That is along the lines of what I want to do - and I might have to build my own, but someone brought a complete kit to market, at a reasonable price, just trying to find it. We use a lot of PCLs at work, so I could always build one :hehe: Because I have so much free time on my hands now-a-days - might just be another one of those "on-the-shelf" projects LOL

Of course, building my own from spare parts laying around might be a lot cheaper too LOL :hehe:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts