Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hog Whisperer
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going home lastnite . Big Dodge in front of me. He sees me in the rear veiw and guns it goin up a little hill Smokes up. He gets goin and is gone. Well I get up and get to a good speed as he's turning off the road to his house. So a good 1/4 mile before where he's turned off I turn the chip all the way up and lay into it. He stops and looks for a minute backs up and chases me I am smokin the whole road out and he nver really catches me. every time he gets close I lay on it and black out the road. He backs off and pulls over. We get to a local store pull over and he's like I have never seen a powerstroke do that ,what you got in that? He can't even understand what I've done . His buddy calls while we're talking and he's telling him how I blew him out and smoked the road...I love my two toned sleeper....Clutch , IC, oil and fuel here I come...T

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Dodge guys never see a Powerstroke smoke them out until it happens to them. Maybe they turn a blind eye to it until they pull over and talk to a Powerstroke owner!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts