Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with all the aftermarket turbos out there can some one show me the flow rates. Such as cfm so i can have an idea on what setup to use, for what single shot injectors. I dont want to get something overkill for like stage 2 or 3 injectors. Cant find anything out there on flow rates.

·
<-- GO BRONCOS
965 Posts
Fill in your signature, so we know what year truck, and any mods that you have.

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
with all the aftermarket turbos out there can some one show me the flow rates. Such as cfm so i can have an idea on what setup to use, for what single shot injectors. I dont want to get something overkill for like stage 2 or 3 injectors. Cant find anything out there on flow rates.
I don't have exact numbers in front of me - but I can help you out. The D66 is really only intended for trucks running a Stage II injector at the max - the center section is not robust enough to handle anything more than that. The 38R has been proven to work very well with stage II and stage III injectors as well as the standard H2E turbo. The "modded H2E" can be in several different flavors with different size compressor wheels - but as far as I know even the largest of those wheels would be OK for a stage II truck but better suited for a stage III or more agressive injectors.

Can you tell us what you are wanting to do with your truck? What are your goals? How do you want it to run? Etc.... that kind of information will help us help you. Also any mods you have on your truck.... listing them in your sig is a good idea so everyone can help you out better.

·
Registered
229 Posts
GT 42 and never look back..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts