Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang,

We have been fielding a lot of calls recently about the Black Maxx tuner for the 6.4 Powerstroke since the tuner is being purchasded by more and more customers and we are receiving great feedback. We have ran them personally and I am very impressed with the power and find the monitor to be very user friendly. Fuel mileage is increased as well for those not all that concerned with big horsepower numbers.

We have been with H&S since their beginning and words can not express their above and beyond customer service. They are always improving their products and tuning so I wouldn't be surprised to even see bigger things ouit of the Black Maxx.

If you have any questions on the Black Maxx, please give us a jingle and here is our link Rollin Smoke Diesel. H&S Performance Black Maxx Race Tuner 2008-2009 Ford 6.4L Powerstroke

We can also help you with DPF delete systems and any other item you need for your 6.4

James
RSD

·
Registered
290 Posts
Can you give me a package price for my 2010 6.4? Tell me what I would need and the cost... and will you ship to Canada?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you give me a package price for my 2010 6.4? Tell me what I would need and the cost... and will you ship to Canada?
We do ship to Canada but it typically costs anywhere from $150 to $180 depending on your postal code for a TBE system. Send me your postal code and I can get you exact shipping costs.

James
RSD

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
290 Posts
Nope that postal is in gregoire industrial,, LOL,, that is where my shop is,,, I live out in Gregoire Lake Estates... nice to meet another fort mcmurrayite... have to get together for a beverage

1 - 7 of 7 Posts