41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
What tuning platform is Gearhead using?

·
Registered
390 Posts
When did you make the swap? We have gotten nothing but positive reviews on our latest tuning files (released November 2011) and we have a pretty significant update coming out in the near future that should make the Spartan Phalanx the most versatile tuning device on the market for the 6.4L.
The 300 file that we have has gotten excellent reviews. In my opinion, it's pretty low smoke for a tune that makes 550+ on stock turbo's.

You seem to have an issue complaining about things and never giving any feedback on what can be fixed. I have asked you for logs (months ago) and I still have yet to see logs showing me the issues you claim. How can we improve on something with no hard data showing the issue? If we can't recreate it on our trucks, we need the data from you (including a list of every mod done to your truck) so that we can resolve the issues.

All I have ever gotten from you is complaining and bashing. Go through this thread and look at all of the happy Spartan customers posting. You are the only current Spartan owner that complains. At least if you are going to complain like you do, provide data to show the issues.
Please elaborate!

·
Registered
9,722 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Well now you got me all excited!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Why do you hope there's improvements? I thought you were done with Spartan? Thought HS was the best a man/whiner could get? Give it the **** up man, you're annoying, say the same #### all the time and frankly everyone has pretty much identified you as a dope. Your agenda is skewed.

Back on topic:
I am intrigued about this update! Ive been on the 300 for couple months now, shifting is smooth as butter, the 2nd to 3rd shift is the only one you can really feel. And of course the power is saweeet! Cant recall if there is a 310 and if its DD'able, but I might try it out in next couple of weeks if it stops snowing...

·
Sponsor w/out Blue name
1,503 Posts
You are proof that abortions live.And yes your mom does swallow.
I'm so glad I'm failed. I get to laugh at dumbasses like you. remember. wear a rubber or pull out. do us a favor so we never have to deal with dumbasses like you again.

take this to pms with Jeff. or gtfo. everyone knows your bs and everyone's tired of it. anyone who hasn't heard-will know your lying a couple minutes after your post.

[email protected]

·
Banned
96 Posts
I'm so glad I'm failed. I get to laugh at dumbasses like you. remember. wear a rubber or pull out. do us a favor so we never have to deal with dumbasses like you again.

take this to pms with Jeff. or gtfo. everyone knows your bs and everyone's tired of it. anyone who hasn't heard-will know your lying a couple minutes after your post.

[email protected]
Think someone needs to get a higher then a grade 2 education!!!

·
Banned
96 Posts
Why do you hope there's improvements? I thought you were done with Spartan? Thought HS was the best a man/whiner could get? Give it the **** up man, you're annoying, say the same #### all the time and frankly everyone has pretty much identified you as a dope. Your agenda is skewed.

Back on topic:
I am intrigued about this update! Ive been on the 300 for couple months now, shifting is smooth as butter, the 2nd to 3rd shift is the only one you can really feel. And of course the power is saweeet! Cant recall if there is a 310 and if its DD'able, but I might try it out in next couple of weeks if it stops snowing...
Hey sucker want to buy a Spartan.....LMAO!!!!!

41 - 60 of 92 Posts