Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went in and talked to a dealer about a back bumper that would match my front one. He looked at my truck and said " I will give you 3,000 for the tuner" I looked at him and laughed. He said the EPA banned them or something now? And they're going for a hot commodity on the market now.

I'm sure most of you know this, but I found it quite interesting he would give that much. Aint no way I'm getting rid of it though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have seen used ones sell for that , new ones are in the 2k range , i have thought about selling mine , but not sure what other tuner i would want . I got lucky when i bought mine before they were discontinued in a package deal when i tuned my truck i think i paid $850 for it .

·
Registered
6 Posts
**H&S Guys** Is it worth investing in a Mini Maxx if they are no longer being sold?

Howdy all,
I am new to the Diesel Performance world and I don't want to get in over my head.

I have an opportunity to buy a Mini Maxx (NIB) but I don't know if its worth it?
Is there still customer support from H&S and will I be able to get the performance that comes with the tuner?

Thanks for your thoughts.

I went in and talked to a dealer about a back bumper that would match my front one. He looked at my truck and said " I will give you 3,000 for the tuner" I looked at him and laughed. He said the EPA banned them or something now? And they're going for a hot commodity on the market now.

I'm sure most of you know this, but I found it quite interesting he would give that much. Aint no way I'm getting rid of it though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks Sooty.

This might be a "brain dead" question(s) but...

Would a NIB Mini Max have pre-loaded tunes?

If not, how would a guy go about loading tunes when the company no longer offers products or support?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts