Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Well, that video from the side of the truck at the exhaust sure looks like the turbo can clean up the fuel supply pretty good. From a solid black cloud to a light haze in a few seconds is all it took. :evil
Dayumm I have to stay away from this part of the forum,, I really do! I told the wife I would not have to do anything to this one to be happy,,,,,,,:doh:

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Mike,

What custom tuning are you talking about regarding the 6.4L Powerstroke?
I think he is talking about KEM's tunes will be able to upload to the H&S tuners like he is able to do for the dashdaq and livewire

·
Registered
251 Posts
Mike,

What custom tuning are you talking about regarding the 6.4L Powerstroke?
I will be offering total custom tuning using the Black Maxx, Mini Maxx, and the XRT very soon on the 6.0L, 6.4L, and of course the 6.7L.

Mike

·
Registered
592 Posts
I will be offering total custom tuning using the Black Maxx, Mini Maxx, and the XRT very soon on the 6.0L, 6.4L, and of course the 6.7L.

Mike
Where are you located KEM???

I Like to Plan stuff but i can't even figure out where you are,so I don't know how far i would have to Drive to get your survices ???

it's not even in your profile... Thanks Lead foot

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mike will the pyrometer be required with this setup or will we beable to go with out pyrometer unit? It would be alot easier not to have to drill and tap the hole for the pyrometer.

Thanks,
Mike

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
I know the 6.4s all read through the stock pyrometer.. Im sure Ford didnt downgrade

·
Registered
251 Posts
Where are you located KEM???

I Like to Plan stuff but i can't even figure out where you are,so I don't know how far i would have to Drive to get your survices ???

it's not even in your profile... Thanks Lead foot
We moved our Florida location to a much bigger shop in Monticello Georgia and are in the process of opening our second shop in the Chicagoland area.

Mike

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Dayumm I have to stay away from this part of the forum,, I really do! I told the wife I would not have to do anything to this one to be happy,,,,,,,:doh:
I told mine the same thing. Probably the dumbest thing I have done all year.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts

·
Oil anyone?
416 Posts
And here i thought the 6.4 was the schizz. Time to trade in the 6.0!

·
PSN nerd
2,301 Posts
. :evil
I said the same thing to my wife and she called the BS on me...

Then I started thinking it would need the lift and air ride, and front bumper, flatbed, stereo.... I am just going to have to find a rolled one and put the obs body on it!!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts