Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
airman
1,064 Posts
the "400/800" is not at the rear wheels, that is straight from the motor on the dealer certified dynoes i do believe
I know but it doesn't look like there should be that much of a drop to the rear wheels. I figure this video was probably put together before the flash upgrade but idk for sure. If that's the case then that seems right to me. The stock horsepower looks good but the torque looks lower than it should. I didn't use the formule to calculate the drop but if anyone else cares to know then go right ahead :ford:

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
I know but it doesn't look like there should be that much of a drop to the rear wheels. I figure this video was probably put together before the flash upgrade but idk for sure. If that's the case then that seems right to me. The stock horsepower looks good but the torque looks lower than it should. I didn't use the formule to calculate the drop but if anyone else cares to know then go right ahead :ford:
typically its 20-25% depending on driveline configuration.

·
Registered
596 Posts
give it some time and then will see the full potential of this motor

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Who's gonna be the first to release a tuner Mike? you or them?

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Sweet :bowfast:

·
Hate 'R Us
2,436 Posts
It's funny how this tune is making far more torque than a 600 hp 6.0 but all anybody cares about is the peak hp number. All too often we look for the wrong things when we read a dyno graph.

They really have a beast on their hands if they can get the torque curve to look a little more like the flat line they produce stock. Anybody think this may be a lack of available fuel supply?
I've heard that the main hold back is Air with larger files but you're right, I noticed the 1K+ torque with 450 horsepower, that's awsome!

·
Registered
251 Posts
So Mike, was all the super secret stuff/ legal stuff you and H&S teaming up then?????
Yes. Give me a call when you get a chance. I want to get a 4" lift and new wheel / tires for the 2011!

Will you offer Live Tuning or will we have to purchase a H&S Tuner?
Both.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts