Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ive been out of the stereo scene for a while .... to give you an idea how long ago I had Orion amps with bridging modules and rockford punch mosfet's before they turned to crap.

I am redoing the system in my dually , it curently has 4 pair of Mb quart 6.5 separates , a punch 12 and 2 zapco (white) amps. I dont want to spend Focal or Rainbow money .... but dont mind spending a little. I have been turned onto Digital Designs german sries speakers and amps. Would like to hear you guys opinions on them.

Thanks Donnie

·
7.3 Yep I got one too
72 Posts
I remember wantin an Orion HCCA225 but I was runing a LANZAAR opti 50 and MTX Blue thunders. This year I wanted to add a small 10 but Found 2 Memphis D2's for $500 and a Rockford T2000.1 amp for $300. Its redculously loud.

Sorry Don't have any advice on what you want. Just love the deal I got on my junk. I say look around for someone doing a chane to save some money.

·
BIG BUCK HUNTER
66 Posts
I run Rockford and Kenwood Amps with JL Subs and Boston Accoustic surround sounds....never failed me in over 12 years and 5 differents truck setups.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts