Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a little tired of getting that uncomfortable poke in my back/side on long trips. My cousin has a Glock setup for his Nissan. So does anyone here have a holster setup? I carry a Ruger P95 so its not exactly small. But I love it and just wanna mount a rig in the cab. Anyone have experience with this in there trucks?

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Re: Holster...where do you have it mounted?

Sometimes when I carry my full size 1911 I get that poke you are talking about. Ive just stuck it in between the seats by my right leg. Unfortunately in CT there really is no such thing as a long drive because our permits aren't good in any other states around here like MA or NY. And it is required to be "on your person", so mounting a holster is technically illegal here.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

okay...my 357 6 shooter hangs inside the pouch on the back of the front seat, I have modified inside the center console for the high standard 22, rack for 338 and 6mm behind the back seat and have been working on modifying my ashtray for a Glock. I thought about mounting a holster in the gap between the driver and center section of the seats but it would have coffee and french fries on it constantly, along with being visible. oh, and no I generally don't pack them all at the same time.....unless we are going gopher hunting...then its those and a couple more.

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts

I have been just leaving my glock in the center console. I just ordered a plastic holster and will be mounting it in the center console so it's almost flush with the center console lid. I am fortunate enough to be left handed so it will be a simple cross draw for me to pull it from the holster. I have seen another thread on here where someone did something similar that's where I got my idea from.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts

G17 in a miitary holster with the top flap open jammed in the seats between center console and drivers seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts