Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well almost, my cousin installed a stage 3 water meth on his duramax (booooo) and snow performace sent everything for a stage 1 and 3 so he gave me all the stuff for a stage 1, we drilled and installed the nozzle in the intake and fab'ed up a braket for the tank to sit under the hood, all i need is a pump, which i ordered but stupid ups appearantly cant deliver something in 2 days when you pay them for 2 day air....but they can charge me for it..... anyway pump will be here on monday and thats all we need to install then ill be rocking water meth injection woot woot. i also wired up a cool switch set up. its a rocker switch so when you flip it up you have to keep pressure on it or it will go back to off, then if you flip it down it stays on. think of it like your hi beam switch, you can flash it at people if you pull it, or keep it on if you push it, the switch is connected to led's to let me know what its on, up lights up a green led and down is a red on, so i dont leave the water meth injecting when i dont want it, ill get some picks up soon :ford:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
updated pics

here is the pick of my "control pannel" its alum. holes drilled for leds, and switchs.... me likie lots o switchs.... the far right with the cover over it is the master arm, so the water meth wont work unless its armed, the stwich in the middle will spray the water meth, up is momentary, down stays on untill i flip it back to middle. the the left is the two led's top one is red for the constint on, and the bottom one is green for the momentary.

*please excuse the coffie cup, tuberware, and empty sweet-n-low on the counter.....late night and an early morning*

the master arm

the activation switch with leds

ill get some shots of the nozzle and tank install, and now ill have to start pluging in my truck. the first snow of the season was yesterday!!!! only an inch though

·
Registered
60 Posts
eh....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes???

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is the injector nozzle

and the tank install, since its only 1 gallon tank, i decided to put it under the hood, plus its a little more "sleeper" like, as long as nobody pops my hood they wouldnt know the difference

cant wait till tomorrow to get the pump installed and run her through the paces

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeahhhhhh the pump isnt installed....nor is the solinoid....if you read before. hence why its not complete. trust me, i dont want to half a$$ stuff on my daily driver

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
seeeeee, it is... im looking to do the diy intake on it this weekend or the next. driving through silt and southern california's deserts does take its toll.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts