Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What size bulbs are in the guage cluster on a superduty? My lights are kinda dim compared to my EV2 guages still want the green color but just a brighter green. and how many bulbs are in the cluster?

·
<---new toy
856 Posts
i ran into that problem on my 92, try this first. take out the over head bulb, while it is dark then switch the dial slowly to turn the overhead light on. if they get brighter on the dash it is the head light switch. the roller dial is getting weak. you can change it out pretty cheap. just my .02

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not tryin to be sarcastic in any way but why would that do anything if the overhead lights are not on when im driving? And do I need to pull all the overhead lights its a crew cab so there is like 6 overhead bulbs? I will give it a try though. So what your saying is when the switch clicks to turn the over heads on it should get brighter or at the max setting of the roller switch before the the overheads turn on. I'm kinda retarded when it comes to electrical stuff. Right now I have the dimmer all the way up just seems kinda dull and I have seen some trucks with brighter guage clusters.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
From what I was told they are 194 wedge ones Recon sells them and there are some prety good deals on Ebay but I still don't know how many there are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts