Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mrs. Buff
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dirty jersey crew needs a GTG.. I am in the mood for a really good steak!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
mmm if its anything like the steak y'all had at Englishtown truck nationals then it would be worth the 5 hour drive for me to get down there LOL

·
Mrs. Buff
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mmm if its anything like the steak y'all had at Englishtown truck nationals then it would be worth the 5 hour drive for me to get down there LOL
oh it will be since i am the one who makes them

·
Sponge
219 Posts
Hmmmm. If there's famous steak and PSN folks, I'm interested!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm ready....

·
Sponge
219 Posts
Is this only for the dirty jersey crew?
Hey Jeremy, If this thing goes down when I'm not working, we should caravan. I'll meet you on 95 on your way by. And we should bring some of those crustaceans in your avatar!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Ok people the wife wants to make steak and only Russ and a couple of new guys have answered. Anybody else up tot a GTG?:poke:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Slackers......

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,470 Posts
Yeah, I'm up for one - Just depends when...

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Ok people the wife wants to make steak and only Russ and a couple of new guys have answered. Anybody else up tot a GTG?:poke:
I would say that steak is worth a solid 2hr drive, but not the 4-5 I would be looking at, otherwise I would be there

·
Headwind Magnet
626 Posts
So long as I'm not working, count me in!
Best,
Jim

·
DI POWER
1,278 Posts
Well this weekend would be my only free weekend for about a month or so. It's close but how about a GTG at Fridays over the weekend?
Its gonna be great weather this weekend....sounds like a plan.:ford:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
If you guys want to do fridays for now we will come. I know Jay has alot going on at the farm right know and he is the only one that has the room for a big GTG so we will have to wait till he can do it.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Are you going to come down for the Nats this year?
Really hoping too, that'll be my one big trip of the year. This time I'm gonna get a hotel or something though for the night after the show, 24hrs driveway to driveway after walking around in the sun all day was a looong time.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.