Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having a get together at the shop on April 17th, 2010.
650 W. Main St.
Wytheville, VA

If anyone wants to use the shop for something that will not be a problem... I am also going to go and talk to the local dyno and see if they will do something for everyone... Maybe I can get them to dyno my truck and see how it does...

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
How far are you from Waynesboro?

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
Having a get together at the shop on April 17th, 2010.
650 W. Main St.
Wytheville, VA

If anyone wants to use the shop for something that will not be a problem... I am also going to go and talk to the local dyno and see if they will do something for everyone... Maybe I can get them to dyno my truck and see how it does...

Cool Deal offering up the shop.
I need to replace a rusty oil pan.LOL

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
110 miles for me

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
if that was any other day i'd be makin a drive to meet some fellow PSN guys since i'll be in VA for a visit, but 17th is a concert im headed for in richmond, haha

·
Super Moderator
3,388 Posts
I'll be heading that way. Anyone wanting to convoy we can make plans as the time gets closer. Maquest shows the route along I64-W to I81-S taking approximately 6 hours from Newport News.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I'll be heading that way. Anyone wanting to convoy we can make plans as the time gets closer. Maquest shows the route along I64-W to I81-S taking approximately 6 hours from Newport News.
I am in Lynchburg, can meet ya in Roanoke if ya want to convoy. If my truck is ready that is, I wont convoy in the honda, I would feel like a tard.

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
That's the day of the first truck pull at Morgan's Corner so I can't make it.

·
Drive fast, look cool
391 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it down, doing some shopping for the truck right now, it shouldnt be down that weekend. i just joined up on this site, i've talked to you some over on the .org HH. I'm in the richmond area right now so if i do make it, i may convoy with some others heading that way. anyone that will be coming through richmond PM me, i don't know the members on here yet lol

·
Super Moderator
3,388 Posts
I'm willing to hook up with you for the run. Next week we will post up and get the link-up site picked.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I talked to the Ramada Inn today and they will give a discount just tell them that you are in town w/ Smokin' Guns Performance @ Accessories....

955 Peppers Ferry Road
Wytheville, VA 24382-4041
(276) 228-6000

I have to take my truck tomorrow to find out everything for the dyno....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts