Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DI is having a private label converter made from a VERY reputable converter company.For a limited time they will offer a group purchase to offset the cost of the buy in. This converter copany that must remain nameless is in some VERY high hp trucks, and proven time and again. They tend to have a drummer follow them around....The initial offering will be $999 shipped , as well they are available for Dodges and Duramax's. (with $150 core charge for the dodge and dmax).

They will carry a 2 year no questions asked warranty.

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
What will be the warranty on this convertor? This is another nice plus of this site over the other one.

Tom

·
Registered
500 Posts
That's a great price for a great tc, I ran one for almost 50k with no issues in front of a stck trans with a modded valvebody.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,123 Posts
Wish I could but cant afford it right now unless something breaks, just dump 3300 on repairs and tires for the SD

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,952 Posts

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Sure sounds like a "precision" deal.

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,470 Posts
Wish I could but cant afford it right now unless something breaks, just dump 3300 on repairs and tires for the SD
Rescue, not to undercut DI's great effort, but they are offering a GI (military appreciation) discount by buying direct from PI. I think they were about $800 for 13" PSD Stallion about 6-9 months back. Sure price has not changed too much. Just give then your military Unit/ID. Hooked a few of the Army guys up in my area. Whoah!!

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
I love my PI stallion it has been great.

·
Taters #2 Fan
825 Posts
Bigrpowr that sounds like an good deal. But I'm in the same boat. My pi just showed up at the door two days ago. and with there 17% military discount is hard to beat. 944 to my door step. But If i didnt get a discount and not gotin one yet I would be all over that.

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
Time to remove this sticky?

Time to unstick this one Mike?

Tom

·
I pity the fuel
105 Posts
I'm looking for a quality converter for my 97 is this deal still going?

PM me please
Thanks
Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts