Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to start a fresh thread, let me know if you are interested and ill make a few calls to see what we can do. I was thinking of going with katzkins as they have a lot of good feedback.

·
Registered
900 Posts
:whs:

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Im in as well if they are katzkins

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
Decided to start a fresh thread, let me know if you are interested and ill make a few calls to see what we can do. I was thinking of going with katzkins as they have a lot of good feedback.
not to rain on your parade but have you checked with the mods on this since you will be selling these in a group buy?

its a great idea but I think its skirting the edge on the whole site sponsorship thing.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I could be in as well but I would like to see a pic of these first and a price.

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
im in if price is right

·
Registered
748 Posts
ya got my attention............

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well if any of our site sponsers are dealers or have a connection im sure they could help us out with this. but on the other hand if they arent i dont see trying to set this up as a bad thing. where just trying to save a few bucks here. im going to check with a few dealers and get some $$'s this week.

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
well when the site sponsors pay good money to support this site thats where the problem is, your wanting to sell this in a group buy when your arent a sponsor. like I said check with the mods since this skirts the whole site sponsorship thing.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i will befor i post anything, in the mean time im going to post in the sponser section to find out if anyone is a dealer. i think if one of the sponsers is that would be the best way to go. btw which mod should i ask about this?

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
honestly bigrpowr..... its his site and hes the one to deal with on site sponsorship so he would be able to give you the right answer.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I believe Sunrise Ford, who is a site sponsor, also sells Katskinz seats. I believe that is who Mike, Bigrpowr got his from.

·
Registered
842 Posts
i'm in if price is right as well

1 - 20 of 40 Posts