Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys:

We're working with Elite Diesel on a group buy for 6.4L Tow Power turbos. There's already a good handful of guys on this site running these proven upgrade turbos, and they work great. The deal is set to run through the end of February. Regular price is $3175 + core charge. If we can sell 5 or more, the price to the end user is $2750 + core charge.
If 10 or more people buy the turbos, we'll throw in a $100 credit through Toxic Diesel, which can be put toward any other Elite Diesel product purchase over $500. The credit must be used within 3 months of the initial purchase. If you want to do it, sign up here, and we'll make this happen. We'll keep an updated list of those planning on buying in this thread. This is a one-time sale, so if you've been thinking on upgrading your turbos, now is the perfect time.

Here's a little more info from Elite's site on them:

EDE Tow-Power Turbochargers are bolt-in direct replacement for the OEM setup on 2008-2010 6.4L equipped Ford trucks. See increased boost output, higher horsepower and torque gains, and lower Exhaust Gas Temperature's (EGT). Excellent match for 300+hp tuning files. Capable of producing close to 700 rear wheel horsepower. Equipped with a 59mm inducer on the High- Pressure Turbo and an exclusive custom-designed 71mm "Billet" compressor wheel on the atmosphere charger. Additional charges of $2400 will be applied to order that will be refunded upon receipt and inspection of your satisfactory core turbos.

And pics:

These are the same turbos Bigrpowr had installed on 'project godzilla', seen in several issues of diesel power magazine. Here's a dyno graph of the end result using these turbos:

Notice this is an UNCORRECTED dyno graph, meaning the numbers were not fudged to compensate for altitude.

·
Registered
49 Posts
How bout a group buy in on high powers.....:poke::cool:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
How bout a group buy in on high powers.....:poke::cool:
If you cant get al least 5 people to lay down the dough on these how do you expect them to lay it down for 4k more?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There's a chance I can get a high power combo in the mix replacing one of the required tow-power combos. If you're serious, PM me, and I'll see what I can work out.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have some pricing available some time in the next day or two, but yes, the group buy is now available for all Elite's 6.4 turbo offerings whether it be tow power, high power, or max power. Just as long as we can get a total of at least 5 sets in any combination sold, the group buy pricing will stand.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like this one might flop on the group buy. At least we tried. Unless something big happens in the next several days, we'll have to wait a while before we try a group buy like this again. If any of you have something specific in mind on what you want to see in a group buy, let me know, and we'll see what we can work out. Thanks.

·
PSA
566 Posts
maybe come summer time, my other toys are taking all my extra cash right now

·
R.I.P. DAD
1,993 Posts
Maybe when the tax return checks start rolling in. I think its a good deal I just think the timing maybe off.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
id be interested in the high powers if the price comes down enuff with the group buy.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For whoever is serious about upgrading their 6.4 turbos to Elite units of any size, just PM me, and I'll come up with a group price. I think I've got at least 2 of these units good to go, which can get us a decent savings. After I've got at least 2 locked in I can post up pricing. Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts