Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone sell an entire grille assembly for a 99-04 with horizontal billet bars but without the posts? My billet bars are getting worn out and I have a crack in my outter shell so I want a new one but cant seem to find one without the posts.

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
something like this ???

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Is that just a black painted grille with a billet grille over the top????

·
Registered
1,018 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
This is a one piece plastic grille that was chrome. I had it painted to match the truck. $100 for the grill and $40.00 to paint.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
This is a one piece plastic grille that was chrome. I had it painted to match the truck. $100 for the grill and $40.00 to paint.

Where'd you find it?

·
Diesel Huffer
908 Posts
Mine was chrome to but I painted it with spray in bed liner

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the link. Thats the style I have on my truck now and I love the look, but I was looking for a grille without the posts. I was looking for something with just an outter shell and billet bars the whole way through.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
the grill in my sig i fabbed it up ordering a new grill then cut out the inserts and put them together, more time consuming but well good on money.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
LMC truck has a bunch of different grille's Check the site and order a catalog. I have one and the fit and quality are good.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want that exact same thing as they T-Rex set up but I cant seem to find an outter shell without the post running down toward the ends

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts