Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Car Ramrod
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sent him an intake a month ago now real good to deal with he even showed me pics of it done. Now i cant get a hold of him for the past 2 weeks wont return any of my calls. but funny thing is i had a friend call him and he pick up what gives?????? not to impressed at the customer service. if anyone knows him or can get ahold of him Id just like my intake back thats all

·
Car Ramrod
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah thats right, im just pissed that he wont even return my calls emails or texts and that he answered my buddys called

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
sent him an intake a month ago now real good to deal with he even showed me pics of it done. Now i cant get a hold of him for the past 2 weeks wont return any of my calls. but funny thing is i had a friend call him and he pick up what gives?????? not to impressed at the customer service. if anyone knows him or can get ahold of him Id just like my intake back thats all
he has been out of town. ed is a good guy. he wouldnt screw you over. i talked to him today actually and im willing to bet your intake has already been shipped. he had a friend ship them off while he was out of town. pm me if you have anymore trouble. like i said he is a stand up guy so i wouldnt trip about it.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Even if he was out of town...you'd think he'd have his cell phone on him. And seeing that he was sent text's, voicemails and such. he should've call back IMO. Maybe he didn't have his cell on him, but you'd think he would've.

·
Registered
608 Posts
He answered the friends call, why not the op's? Not a good guy to me.

·
Car Ramrod
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not trying to bash the guy, just a call to let me know whats going on would be nice and why avoid my calls Rudy's got theres awhile ago. i just thought by posting this up I might get a answer maybe a call back. I have been waiting for injectors from Eric for a few weeks, but everytime i email him or call him he gets back to me within hours letting me know whats happening with them. Thats why i always do buisness with eric

·
Car Ramrod
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Even if he was out of town...you'd think he'd have his cell phone on him. And seeing that he was sent text's, voicemails and such. he should've call back IMO. Maybe he didn't have his cell on him, but you'd think he would've.

i called last week a few times and left voice mails untill it was full, now this week it will take voice mails again

·
Car Ramrod
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doug is a beauty if i had the extra cash one would be on my truck, when my tranny dumps im sending it to that guy

·
I make smut cry
3,533 Posts
Yeah, Griffin's intake is spot on. What motor couldn't stand to have a little left over weld slag run through the intake ports? :hehe:

I wouldn't use one to play horse shoes with let alone put it on a truck. Waaaay to many horror stories.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Yeah, Griffin's intake is spot on. What motor couldn't stand to have a little left over weld slag run through the intake ports? :hehe:

I wouldn't use one to play horse shoes with let alone put it on a truck. Waaaay to many horror stories.
LMAO that's a big f'n horse shoe!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts

yeah and not all of us can afford dougs intake, what makes dougs better anyways, other than looks, they have the same functionalbility

by the way how did that 2.6 super stock truck setup that doug setup, it was suppose to compete with 10.9 trucks and it ran what 13.7, man could you imagine if it had a griffin intake, probably would have ran 15.7

·
I make smut cry
3,533 Posts
yeah and not all of us can afford dougs intake, what makes dougs better anyways, other than looks, they have the same functionalbility

by the way how did that 2.6 super stock truck setup that doug setup, it was suppose to compete with 10.9 trucks and it ran what 13.7, man could you imagine if it had a griffin intake, probably would have ran 15.7
Lol what was it you said about the Griffin manifold? If you had to pay for it you would've never ran it? That comment sure bestows confidence in the masses that its a quality piece worth the money. I'll tell you what, the next guy that calls me complaining about the slag and trash he was able to flick off the interior of the manifold with his finger, I'll have him call you. Let you try and justify it to him. Better yet, try an explain how similar the two are. Lmfao.

As always Sean, stfu. You're hunting in the dark.

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts

It did alot better on the second pass than the one you brought down... No offense to Ben but you knew the freeze plug pop out of Tim's ranger. You know that it's possible. Bravo on your stellar build skills.

Go ahead and bring up that I sent you the wrong bolts and you had to cut them. But if you had atleast opened the box and let me know I would have had plenty of time to send you the right ones since it sat around for how long before you put it on a couple days before you had to drive down to the race.

So.... it went 13.77 at 103. with a 2.5 60' on the first pass that had Adam H from FCDP driving and he left with no boost since he was double bulbed into the lights by the guy in the right lane.

Why did Adam H drive? Because he weighs 160lbs.

Second pass was a time slip missing some info from the dmax in the left lane smoking the lights. The slip said it went 11.47. I don't believe it but we never got to make another pass since we missed the 12.0 first call.

I also don't know how you made Ben's truck weigh in at 6500lbs. How did I manage to bring that extended cab down to 5870?

1 - 20 of 96 Posts