Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale...Finally! I am replacing my factory Lariat leather seat covers from my 06 extended cap. These are gray leather, and in great shape. No ripes, always conditioned. i will post pics soon. They are still on the truck at the moment, but will be removed in the next week. The front two covers are buckets, head rest, and arm rest, the back is the 70/30 spilt bench with the solid back.

I honestly have no idea what they are worth, the truck has less than 60k on it, and the truck is meticulously kept. i looked through ebay, and the new set ups are well over 1000k, but thats ebay...il say $600.00 for all the seat covers...if thats too high let me know

Also will have the Gray lariat carpet available too.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
so they have a head rest and arm rest? my 03 just has the arm rest and there is no head rest

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so they have a head rest and arm rest? my 03 just has the arm rest and there is no head rest
yes these have the head rest seperate from the seat...mine have the intigrated seatbelts in the seat

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if i could get someone to commit to the back bench seat than sure...you could also buy the set and resell the bench piece...

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ami priced too high with these things, id like to get them out of here.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
here is two pictures i will post more tonight, i have taken everything out of the truck, and removed all but 1 seats cover. Should be completley out tonight. These things look basically brand new, no tears, hardley and wrinkle in the leather, the backs look brand new, the rear bench is almost perfect, no one ever really sat back there, these would be perfect for someone looking to upgrade to leather, conditioned regularly or replace there worn out seat covers...very simple to do....More pictures to come

·
Hellbound Glory
5 Posts
what do you want for just the back cover shipped to 49236?

Scratch that I posted before I got a look at the second page - my rear seat is an '09 with headrests so i don think this will work.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NEED GONE!!!! reasonable offers considered!

·
Registered
332 Posts
What are you doing with the fabric you took off your headliner?

Thanks Rick

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sorry guys thought i listed it here, these have been sold

1 - 19 of 19 Posts