I've been waiting a while to post this information, but I've been working closely with a company to cast a new high performance 7.3 block.
These blocks are going to feature
- High grade casting material (same as used in NASCAR and Pro-stock blocks)
- Billet steel 8620 main caps with splayed bolts on 2-3-4
- main studs are H11
- proiority main oiling
- Larger oiling flow to hpop resevoir
- Larger main webbing around crankshaft and cam tunnel area
- siamese bore cylinders
- siamese bore water jacketing
- extra thick deck surface
- significantly thicker cylinder walls
- thicker pan rails
- screw in freeze plugs
We are working out details right now as far as price but it looks like it is going to be around $4000-4500, obviously the more we have ordered and made the less they will cost, we could get the cost as low as $3000
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Ford Power Stroke Nation
A forum community dedicated to Ford Power Stroke owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about diesel performance, modifications, EGR deletes, troubleshooting, lift kits, tires, wheels, maintenance, and more!