Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off let me thank all you guys for helping me narrow my decision to this point. It come down to iratediesel's 366 or riffrafs *** setup

current supporting mods

4'' exhuast
DI performance 6 point
AFE stage 2 intake
FRX fuel mod

I would like to know what you guys would run if your goals where similar to mine.

"GOALS"

1.stock sticks and HPOP for now but may move to a slightly larger stage 1 injector in the future nothing crazy.
2. nothign over 500 hp

are they both loud?
what is the difference in boost levels between them?
is one known to cause higher pressures? problems?
will the riff raff setup clear a afe stage 2 intake system?
spool up ranges?

any and all info regarding these two setups on an E99 would be extremely helpful

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ALSO ON STOCK STICKS AND MY MODS ANY IDEA ON HP GAINS???

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wantthe whole kit ihave an e99

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
The 366 that Nate sells can be very versatile later down the road. You said your not looking for more than 500 hp, and you are going with stage 1's? Does that mean you are going to be upgrading later? If you do injectors, (down the road) go with something that will get you closer to your set HP and have them tuned.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eventually I will upgrade injectors but nothing dramatic. Will the *** sustain any injectors larger than stock? I'm unsure of the specs on it?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm familiar with iratedieselperformance setup.. Just looking for more info on the *** setup because I like the price and don't Plan on dumping alot of money into the truck

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess another good question would be is the *** and a good set of sticks capable of reaching close to 500hp?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
You would want the GQSSB if going for 500. The QSSB is a stock replacement and wouldn't work very well with 500hp. It wasn't built for that, it is built to support around 400hp.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Irates is almost 600 more than riff raffs. Is there that really big of a difference between the two setups?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
671 Posts
Jake i think hes talking about a complete package. But i highly doubt you can get a complete kit at his price when direct from *** its 1000 more, Im calling BS on RiffRaffs price.

On edit: To the OP my mistake , look at the page better and youll see the price is plus 1700 for the complete kit.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The qbssb kit from riff raff is 1600 something and jakes is 2200 I'm just trying to understand why the s366 setup is so much more than the gqssb setup? Does the price reflect quality does riffs not include some if the same parts? Am I missing something? Just trying to hear from people who have used these kits

·
Registered
671 Posts
Look at that again because its +1699 so a total of about 3000.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Like biggreen stated its 1300 for the turbo and 1700 for the mounting kit. Jakes is $2200 for everything I believe.

·
F250 Black Cloud Edition
690 Posts
If you only plan on stage 1s. Why wouldnt you just go with a D66 drop in. It will clear up 160s just fine. And its a drop in.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts