Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a mess.... I live here in southeast Kansas and the weather has been so unpredictable this past week.

For the past 3 or 4 days it has been in the 50's. It was nice and it rained like a sum beech yesterday. Now it's in the 20's and everything has frozen and it's sleeting like crazy. They are saying we are supposed to get up to 7" of snow tonight as well. It will be nice to wake up christmas morning with snow but it's gonna make getting around hard. Urg..! I hate this weather.:mad:

How is it in your part of the country???

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
we only got 2-4" here, but its hard to really tell exactly how much we got since it all ended up in snow drifts.

I traveled through SE kansas this weekend on super 400 and the roads werent too bad, however through SW MO they werent too good.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Ok. First off let me say that here in benton i feel cheated we didn't get any more than we did.

Second let me say that growing up less than 3 miles from the Folkville i can't believe i didn't realize they could build me a performance tranny for my truck! i knew they did race car trannys and regular vehicles but it never even crossed my mind! I'll remember that next time.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I guess we're getting more tomorrow.

·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:shrug: I was out playing golf yesterday morning in 70* weather. I wake up this morning to and inch and a half of snow.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
we didnt get any accumlation here n garden but its a cold biotch and the wind is blowin about 25 mph, like f*kin siberia here!

·
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really?? Thats surprising. We are supposed to get up to 10" here. It will be a little harder finding my golf ball then.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
just get a bucket of balls and build a golfball launcher and set in ur garage and shoot them at a target, way more effective way to golf as far as im concerned, shoot with one hand and a cold can of beer n the other!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea Kansas sucks I'm near Eldorado atm and it was 60's yesterday now its fuggin COLD with the wind. O well get to go play in the ice/snow with the ol psd.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts