Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the done mostly as far as the custom paint work, badges, emblems,lights,grill, FX4 stickers removed, powder coated tool box & rails.
Here are some pics.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My friend owns a body shop and he took the stock ones and painted them.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
My friend owns a body shop and he took the stock ones and painted them.
Wow, I like it bud! Looks very sharp trying to decide if I wanna go with Black wheels on my truck or not, is that windshield tint even close to being legal, how come you just didn't tint the whole windshield? I love that front end!

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
That the best looking white truck I have ever seen. Good job
Have you seen Jesse's truck or Budro's? Those are some clean azz trucks.

Turbo: Awesome looking truck. Looks great! Im not too sure about the smoked headlights, but hey, it's your truck.

Now what about your running boards? Black, white, or are they goin?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No the window tint is not legal, I don't like the whole window tinted thing it does make it hard to see out of at night and I do drive this truck so a full tint was out even if it was lite tint.

The running boards, I am still deciding on since my wheels do have the small chrome "bolts" on them the chrome dosen't look bad but I am prolly going to powdercoat them black.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have you seen Jesse's truck or Budro's? Those are some clean azz trucks.

Turbo: Awesome looking truck. Looks great! Im not too sure about the smoked headlights, but hey, it's your truck.

Now what about your running boards? Black, white, or are they goin?
Well I did 2 coats on everything except where the headlight actually is and the reverse lights they only got 1 coat. I can see just fine at night and there was hardly an light loss and they look black during the day which is what I was going for. I also have HID's.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Truck looks Noice!!! You should do 40% on your the windshield it cut the heat out a bit too inside, I have no problems with the Popo's and you can see at night perfectly. I live out in the country and see cops everyday, They give me the peace sign everytime so i know they see me.. Worth a shot.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I have had my entire windshield tinted at 40% with a 10.5" 5% strip for 2 years now and have never been stopped. I live in a very busy city too with lots of cops. I don't have a single problem seeing out, even when it rains at night.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
Damn man that is a bad azz lookin truck. i had that windshield tint like u and got popped after a couple weeks but now im getting my whole windshield done. Sweet truck man very nice setup.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
all my trucks have had the tint like that and I have got a couple tickets but only 3-4 over the last 8 years.

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
Looks good man, only three things I would change. I would get rid of the flares, remove the running boards and install some amps {or run nothing at all} and put some m/t's on it, I'm just not a big fan of a/t's. Truck looks good man

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
all my trucks have had the tint like that and I have got a couple tickets but only 3-4 over the last 8 years.
Yea its a sweet way to have tint. i loved it. i really wouldnt change anything. ur in florida so u really dont need a m/t. i like those tires. how do they ride

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Truck is gorgeous man!

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will NOT run a M/T ever again, I had Swamper SSR, BFG M/T,Toyo M/T and Mickey M/T and they all ride worse and are louder, plus I am not putting my $50K truck in the mud so I don't need them.

I didn't like the flares at first but after my last 2 trucks with custom paint and the rock chips (live in a limerock road) and having the junk repainted or touched up I love my flares.

·
<--Under the Knife Again
1,400 Posts
i hear wat ur saying. i wouldnt put that truck in the mud. Im gettin away from my m/ts and going to the atzs. Is that the carriage works grille?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts