Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
They look great! It's funny but I remember when I said the same thing about 16" wheels over my 15" ones on my old k5 blazer. now the debate is over 18's, 20's or even 22's haha!LOL

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think they are great! I will be getting some new tires soon but I think I am going to go with the Mickey Thompson baja atz's. The Toyo's did great for what I need in most situations. The only issue is they do not wear very long. If they lasted a bit longer I think they would be perfect. I had the MT's before and they lasted me over 35xxx miles!

·
Registered
381 Posts
I like those alot! Better than my stockers...:doh: looks good.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Looks good :ford:

Its crazy how big the tire prices jump by wheel size, main reason I went with 18's instead of 20's on my truck. Getting new toyo m/t's put on tonight, and the check book is not happy but my terra grapplers are more like slicks than anything

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looks good :ford:

Its crazy how big the tire prices jump by wheel size, main reason I went with 18's instead of 20's on my truck. Getting new toyo m/t's put on tonight, and the check book is not happy but my terra grapplers are more like slicks than anything
Upload pics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts