Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to get rid of the fuel wheels and kumhos because everybody around my way had them. so i changed it up a bit with more lift and a guess a lil bit of old school i guess you could say. got more lift and 16.5x14 weld scorpios and 39x18x16.5 baja belted all brand new welds still in the boxes.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
my god that tire is wide. imho i like it better before, just my thoughts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah its all good on the opinions. but i like to be different and it just got old everybody was running the same stuff around here.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
I like it. I think it looks pretty cool but where the hell did you find those wheels and tires? I don't think they have made either for quit a few years. Its definently old school. Looks straight out of the 90's. Unfortunetly those tires suck for street driving . They follow every line in thr road. I use to run them years ago.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
You do know that they are directional tires and you have them in the less agressive direction. Just thought I would share in case you didn't know.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I like it both ways. I prefer big wheels personally but I'm not really into the stretched tire look. If I had to pick one I'd say the way it is now. Looks great.

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like it. I think it looks pretty cool but where the hell did you find those wheels and tires? I don't think they have made either for quit a few years. Its definently old school. Looks straight out of the 90's. Unfortunetly those tires suck for street driving . They follow every line in thr road. I use to run them years ago.
These were a customers wheels leftover that weren't used all 5 wheels were still in the boxes he upgraded to 20x20s and 54 bothers.

And for the tires there's only one place you can get them and they own the mold to the tire :)

·
PSN Local
586 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts