Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06 f350 4 door short bed SRW 8000lbs on the scales. 99.5MPH in the 1/4 mi. Had trouble on the line so my best ET was 13.8 60' times in the 2.5 range. 1st launch I blew off all four tires and the other runs I did not leave with much boost. Was wishing for a powermax :D Calculator puts me at 530RWHP

Truck is all stock running a s366 175cc stock nozzle injectors and erics hot race tune. FYI a stock 03 charger will not clean up stock nozzle 175's. These injectors can feel stock with a stock tune file but with a hot tune can pack a punch. With the 366 they are 100% clean at max and that is 45-50PSI

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
They run great I was there too see this it runs great! If it wasn't for the issues at the line it would have been much faster. The 60' should have been much quicker.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Put some 100% nozzles on there and you will have a real animal on your hands. Nice work guys

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They run great I was there too see this it runs great! If it wasn't for the issues at the line it would have been much faster. The 60' should have been much quicker.
They run good for what they are but your truck with 190's is nasty :bowfast: 101.XX with your big tires was movin out. :evil

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Not bad for a cc/lb. It's your injectors nice work man. I still think it has 12's in it just gotta put a solid run together.

·
Registered
922 Posts
so these are injectors bored out to 175cc with stock nossles? or am i mistaken cuz i thought that the stockers could only flow up to 155cc's idk much about the performance injectors other than the sizes so thats why im asking. im getting a set from you when i have the money or atleast getting mine modded

·
i like to party
1,415 Posts
the internals are modified to fill the barrel with enough fuel to flow 175cc (190cc etc or whatever) The nozzle determines how quickly its emptied

Maybe Jess will chime in LOL

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I think the bigger nozzels help alot for more power but this is a great injector for someone on a tight budget that doesn't wanna drop the coin on new nozzels.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A larger nozzle will make more power on the top end. A stock nozzle can do 500HP based on what we are running at the track. It's a good injector for a DD tow rig that you may want to throw a hot tune on and rae from time to time.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
sounds like the trucks runs good with them Jesse. What are the specs on the S366 that your running the 175's with? Is the truck laggy at all with that big of a charger and 175's? At what rpm does it start to make boost?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Maybe send them back to you soon for some 100% nozzels.
do your 190's have 75% nozzles now? Mine are 190/75% and i really like them with my 64mm turbo. I wonder if the truck would make more noticable Hp if i had 100% nozzles instead of 75%

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I wanted 75 or 100% nozzels but got stuck with 50% because I couldn't pass up the deal. I'm not sure how much difference you would notice to be honest never done the comparison. Proably get a little more power on the top end but couldn't tell you for sure.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Wait, so how much of a price difference is there with stock nozzles? I want some 155's or 175's to eventually run with a PowerMax w/ Wings. But, it is my tow rig as well, so it has to stay cool when towing.. How much of a power loss is there with stock nozzles?

Jess, if you would, please PM me some details and prices.. Thank you! :D

·
Registered
963 Posts
I have been talking with Jess about this also. There is actually a great price difference when using stock nozzles. If you have him rebuild your injectors into a 175 with stock nozzles, the price is cut in half. I will let him answer you also.

·
Registered
922 Posts
jess pm me also with the same thing that sickstroke wants. if 175cc can flow through a stock nozzle and be a good tow injector also i will think about that vs putting on nozzles although i want them bad!

1 - 20 of 167 Posts