Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy yall, well got a 97 powerstroke engine and I have no power on take off or wont even go over 60 or 65 down road, here is what I did, I have changed out all 8 injectors and glow plugs and installed a used turbo, and a ecm and the truck has no balls to go, but I had this turbo on here befor I changed out injectors I had the power to go but the turbo down pipe was broken I installed a new one and that's when I changed all the injectors, truck was loping every time I start it and was hard to start but now it starts right up and no more loping after I changed the ecm, but now I have a flatter sound at 2500 rpm, maybe someone who can help, idk how to post a small video

·
Registered
551 Posts
Is your truck a Cali spec or 49 states truck? What type of injectors did you install? Single shots or split shots?

Cj

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok i installed aa injectors and I did fix the problem I forgot to hook up rhe hoqe for the map senser, so the truck runs great and takes off better but I still got the flatter noise over 2 rpm, it's not the cali motor, this truck acks like you turn the key off and then right back ok going down the road over 2 rpm

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I done alot of work to the truck all ready but thia flatter over 2 rpm bugs me, if some one can help I'll be happy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts