Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
TURBO LIT 'N' THAT WAS IT
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just installed an new set of EAGLE, series 186, 16 inch, -5mm offset wheels, and a set of Dick Cepek 285/75/16 fun country II tires on my 03 f250 let me know wat u guyes think

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looks good, 'Im looking for a set of 16x10 eagles myself!

·
College=Broke as f*ck
514 Posts
white out is the classy, they look great. whatd the tires run you?

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my wheels are 16x8 and if ur looking for some try mrwheeldeal.com and talk to steve and tell him wat u want he will give u a great deal (thats where i got mine) and my tires i got from tirebuyer.com paid 960.40 shipped to my door (free shipping), arrived 2 days after ordering

·
Registered
173 Posts
thanks for the info.

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was thinking about 18's but i like more meat to the tires that u get with 16's and the price for tires are more expensive for 18's than 16's, so thats wat i went with

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i dont know a scott breon, i might have seen him b4 but cant put the name to a face

·
Busted Knuckles
2,456 Posts
i dont know a scott breon, i might have seen him b4 but cant put the name to a face
His truck used to be the pulling truck named Plume Crazy, but he took the decals off....it's a pretty nice p-pumped 24valve.....either way, I'm not far from you in Bellefonte, maybe I'll see you around.

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
they are super finished (basically polished)... and i might have seen that truck b4 (dont remember) and if u go to the truck and tractor pulls at the centre hall track, im usually always there, i pull garden tractors

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks for all the compliments and suggestions, but im a country boy livin out here in the country, and out here everyone has the white walls out, i guess its a country thing :evil

·
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
turn the white letters in and scrape that decal off the side and you'll be set
took your advice and now the decal is off, i think it looks better thanx for the advice, also added a leveling kit

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts