Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Everybody poops <~ see?
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically, I got dupped by FORD, warranty went belly up, NFG. I replaced all eight injectors with a set of 155's from the guys at Elite Diesel, along with one of their regulated return fuel systems. I am very impressed with the performance of the new setup, but I am flat out amazed at the improved fuel ecomomy. (calculated the 'ol fashioned way at 24.4 mpg, was 17.5 at best before)
Thanks to all the good guys, you know who you are, at Elite diesel for all the advise, info, and install tips.

Big fan, right here. Dennis R.

·
War Pig
618 Posts
What all mods are you running?

·
Registered
620 Posts
I found an increases of 3MPG over previous when Ford finally found which injector was bad. They replaced 6 injectors (2 at a time).

Congrats on the new stix and the RR. RR and AirDog are on my list after my Snow MPG kit goes on.

·
Everybody poops <~ see?
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had three bad injectors, all spool valves. Engine mods are; studs, 155cc injectors, Elite fuel, S&B complete CAI, 4" straight pipe, SubZero intercooler, updated pipes and boots. Meow that my warranty is over, at 74 000mi, I will soon add a coolant bypass filter, oil bypass filter, and a Airdog II.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
FS2500 is the best IMO A friend has one and he running Bio Diesel And the Oil is CLEAN

·
Registered
475 Posts
Which ones did you get? The premiums with the longest warranty or the cheaper ones? Just curious.

·
Everybody poops <~ see?
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good choice indeed.

The oil filteration system I'm looking at is the FS2500, best all around unit, as per my personal research.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts